A personal approach with a caring attitude.
At Oceanside Physio we are proud to be able to offer a wide range of Physiotherapy, Pilates and Rehabilitation services from our state-of-the-art practice.
We are situated in the heart of the Sunshine Coast Health Precinct, adjacent to the Sunshine Coast University Hospital, Sunshine Coast Health Institute and Ramsay-owned Sunshine Coast University Private Hospital.
Our patient-centred, hands-on approach looks for the source of your pain or movement difficulties before developing strategies to put you on the road to recovery.
The team at Oceanside Physio provide a diverse range of specialist and qualified physiotherapy services as well as customised Pilates classes including the following:
- Treatment of chronic respiratory conditions as well as pulmonary and cardiac rehabilitation
- Treatment of musculoskeletal conditions such as headaches, neck and back pain, joint problems, whiplash, post-surgical treatment & rehabilitation
- Treatment of vestibular conditions
- Care for the elderly – including reconditioning balance re-education, falls prevention programmes and orthopaedic rehabilitation
- Acupuncture and dry needling for pain relief
- Ante-natal and Postpartum Exercise classes
- Studio Pilates classes and small group sessions
- Clinical Core Strength and Functional Rehabilitation small group exercise sessions and Clinical balance and Functional Rehabilitation exercise classes.
- Registered for Medicare, DVA, WorkCover and real time claims through HiCAPS.