Move well, stay well – the difference is in our hands.
Oceanside Physio offers a full range of physiotherapy services which means we are able to cover all your therapy needs. Our individual treatment rooms are modern, private and furnished with comfortable treatment beds.
At Oceanside Physio we do not believe in a ‘cookie cutter’ approach and treat every patient with individual care.
We will look at your specific needs and goals and use evidence-based medicine to tailor our hands-on treatments and plan your rehabilitation strategy.
At Oceanside Physio we take time to offer you a comprehensive assessment at your first appointment, which can often take up to 60 minutes. In this appointment you can expect to have your physiotherapist really listen to the information and history you provide, as well as carry out a thorough, evidence-based assessment of your injury or condition. Together we will then identify your problems and goals as well as endeavour to get to the root cause of your health issues.
All subsequent appointments are allocated 30 minutes, during which you will again spend 100% of your appointment time with your physiotherapist.
At Oceanside Physio our focus is on you as the patient and getting to the cause of your problem at the very first appointment. Putting in the hard work at the start is truly beneficial to your long-term health and we find that this approach sets you up for more successful follow up appointments and an overall quicker recovery.
Do you identify with any of the following statements?
- My body is not moving freely, due to pain or stiffness.
- I have an acute injury and need help getting back to my usual lifestyle.
- I am going to have orthopaedic surgery and want to prepare my body to be able to have a faster recovery time post-operatively.
- I have had joint, spinal, heart or lung surgery
- I have chronic pain that just won’t go away.
- I have vertigo, dizziness or poor balance
- I am elderly and have balance difficulties. I have fallen or have a fear of falling.
- I have breathing difficulties from infection or a long-term respiratory condition
- I have women’s health issues.
If you answered YES to any of the above, Oceanside Physio may be the solution you are looking for. We are also able to treat numerous other conditions, please call to enquire further.Call us on 07 5353 0317
Experiencing pain or movement difficulties is never normal – it is the body’s way of letting you know there is something wrong. At Oceanside Physio we are determined to free you from the debilitating effects that pain can have and get you moving well again. We will not just treat your pain, we are also passionate about finding the cause of your condition, in order to give you a long-term solution.
Our physiotherapy team are all highly qualified and committed to ongoing professional development and self-education. We use the latest evidence-based research in our daily practice and are all members of the Australian Physiotherapy Association.
We provide specialist and qualified physiotherapy services including the following:
- Treatment of chronic respiratory conditions as well as pulmonary and cardiac rehabilitation. Click here for more.
- Treatment of musculoskeletal conditions such as headaches, neck and back pain, joint problems, whiplash, post-surgical treatment & rehabilitation
- Treatment of vestibular conditions including Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV), Vestibular Neuronitis and Meniere’s Disease. Click here for more.
- Treatment for neurological conditions including Parkinson’s disease, Multiple Sclerosis and Stroke. Click here for more.
- Care for the elderly – including reconditioning balance re-education, fall prevention programs and orthopaedic rehabilitation. Click here for more.
- Treatment of Pelvic Dysfunction and Women’s Health Issues, including during and after pregnancy. Click here for more.
- Acupuncture and dry needling for pain relief.
Bulk Billing & HICAPS health fund claims available (Terms & Conditions apply) – a detailed list of Payment Options can be found here.Book now
For more information on our other services please see the following pages: